The Millionaire Messenger
The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard is a great read. The Millionaire Messenger addresses the complex issue of how, in the information age, everyday entrepreneurs can join the ranks of recognized experts and make a living sharing their expertise with the world. The book builds three central arguments.
The Millionaire Messenger Three Central Arguments
The first is that your life story, expertise, and your message, the things you know or have learned from experience, have greater importance and market value than many might imagine.
Secondly, each of us is here to make a difference in the world. The best way to do that is to share what we know and have learned about the world with the world.
Thirdly is that you can get paid for sharing your knowledge and can in fact make a very lucrative living helping others to succeed.
The Millionaire Mesesnger lifestyle characteristics.
This reality is that ours is an information-based society. People pay for information all day and every day.
It is also well known that people don’t do business with companies, they do business with people they know like, and trust. With the availability of the internet and social media, it is easier than ever to build an audience and develop a community of faithful followers. They will listen to your advice and buy your recommended products and services.
Brendon develops the “expert” lifestyle as one with these characteristics:
· That your work is based entirely on your passion and knowledge.
· Your work activities center on relating and creating.
· That you work anywhere and anytime (starting now).
·Working with whom you want.
· The promotions are based on your promotions.· Your pay equals the value you deliver, not the hours you work.
· You don’t need a big team.· The tools for success are simple and cheap
· Financial income can beat other industries
Tricks of survival
The trick to survival as an expert is to give, give, give, and then give some more. All the experts (the ones that last) give freely of themselves and their information. Brendon observes, “that If people spent as much time worrying about how to make a difference as they do about how they can make money, they would soon find themselves rich beyond belief”.
In The Millionaire Messenger, A Guru is defined as, “One who spreads light and wisdom.”
To become an expert or an advice guru Brendon elucidates the following steps:
• Claim and master your topic
• Pick your audience
• Discover Your audience’s Problems
• Define your story
• Create solutions
He furthers paints a picture of the road to wealth as containing the following pillars of activity”
· Online Marketing
And finally, he outlines the key steps to financial success as:
• Creating a low-priced information product
• Create a low-priced subscription program
• Make a mid-tier information product
• Create a high-tier multi-day seminar
• Develop a high-priced coaching program
Conclusion Mind Set
So there you have it. The messenger mindset embodies the following principles:
· My life experiences, message, and voice are valuable
· If I don’t know it or have it, I will go get it or learn
· I will not let my small business make me small-minded
· Student first, teacher second, Servant always
· Mastery is a way of life
The Millionaire Messenger is a book that can set you on the road to becoming a recognized expert in your field and a financial success. All in all, a great book and a lot to think about.
Len is an experienced author, speaker, coach, and internet and network marketer.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com